You are responsible for keeping your phone charged while using your pass. Refunds will not be issued if your phone’s battery dies while your pass is active.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my pass is active?
- Can I ride without an internet connection?
- Can I connect, link, or use my existing bus pass with the Token Transit app and use it on my phone?
- Is my phone supported?
- What services does the Token Transit app require?
- Can multiple people board using a single phone?
- When do I need an internet connection?
- What if my battery dies while my pass is active?
- Can I see my expired passes?
- How do I select my agency?