Active passes will be displayed under “passes in use,” which immediately appears when the Token Transit app is opened. They display a “time left” section with time remaining until the pass expires. Passes that have not been activated yet will be displayed under “stored passes,” and can be stored as long as you like.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my pass is active?
- Can I ride without an internet connection?
- Can I connect, link, or use my existing bus pass with the Token Transit app and use it on my phone?
- Is my phone supported?
- What services does the Token Transit app require?
- Can multiple people board using a single phone?
- When do I need an internet connection?
- What if my battery dies while my pass is active?
- Can I see my expired passes?
- How do I select my agency?