An internet connection is required in order to purchase your pass. An internet connection is also required to use your pass for the first time, and to refresh once each day if your pass is active for multiple days (e.g. monthly pass).
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my pass is active?
- Can I ride without an internet connection?
- Can I connect, link, or use my existing bus pass with the Token Transit app and use it on my phone?
- Is my phone supported?
- Can multiple people board using a single phone?
- When do I need an internet connection?
- What if my battery dies while my pass is active?
- Can I see my expired passes?
- How do I select my agency?
- Can I use an existing pass I have with Token Transit?